Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit: More than half of your donation could come back to you!
When you make a donation to CASA of the Ninth, you can reduce your taxes by 50% through the Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit. When you donate to CASA, the state of Colorado allows you to take a 50% tax credit on your state income taxes in addition to the regular state and federal deductions for a charitable contribution.
NOTE: Please check with your tax advisor for the most current information.
- Donors may not receive any goods or services in return for their contribution.
- No in-kind or stock contributions qualify for the credit.
- The credit shall not exceed $100,000 per year.
- Donors should contact their tax advisors for advice about how the credit affects their tax picture.
*Information posted here is not tax advice*
- CASA will provide donors with Form DR 1317, certifying the child care contribution. This form must be attached to a paper income tax return that claims the child care contribution credit, or supplied to the Department of Revenue upon request if the income tax return is filed electronically.
Both corporate and individual donors may benefit. Please click here for information from the Colorado Department of Revenue.
You can support CASA of the Ninth by making a donation by clicking on the the link graphic below:
Or, you can easily sign up to make monthly donations below: